Walmart Money Card
Walmart is one of America’s biggest retail outlet that offers grocery shopping and more. They are always trying to meet the needs of their many customers. At the same time, they try to make shopping easier and fun for customers. In order to make payments easier, Walmart came up with its very own money card. Walmart money card login gives you access to Walmart prepaid debit cards.These Walmart prepaid cards allow you to earn rewards which you can redeem. Such rewards include a cashback of 3% when you buy at Walmart online store. You also get 1% cash when you go to Walmart stores and 2% when you buy at Murphy USA and Walmart gas stations.
To be eligible for these rewards isn’t difficult. All you have to do is just buy groceries and more at Walmart stores. When you try to reload your Walmart money card with more cash, you do not get charged for making deposits. You will need to use the Walmartmoneycard login steps I will list here. These are just one of the sweet deals you get by using Walmart money card.
How to Login to Your Walmart Money Card Account
- Visit the official Walmart money card login page.
- Enter your online user id.
- Type in your password correctly.
- Click log in.
Accessing your account with Walmart money card login is relatively easy. As long as you have the vital info needed to login you don’t have to be worried. Once you are logged on, you will be able to manage your account properly. To use Walmartmoneycardlogin, you need two things;
- The first thing you need is the online user id which you used to register.
- You also need your password. The password used has to be linked to the user id.
Once you have these two things then you have a 99.9% chance of successfully accessing Walmart money card account. Once you are done with the above steps, then you will be logged in to your Walmart prepaid card online account. Now be sure to type in your user id and password correctly. If you don’t then your login attempt will not be successful. Be aware that the password is case sensitive.
How to Activate Your Walmart Money Card
Once your card has arrived, you need to activate your card. You can perform your Walmart prepaid card online activation at https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/activation/online-activation-init. Now you need the 16 digits on the back of your card. Always have your card close by when carrying out the online activation.
Now to register, follow these steps;
- The first thing you need to do is type in the following URL https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/getacardnow into your web browser.
- You will be taken to the homepage where you need to fill in your personal info. This includes your social security number and your home address.
- Next, you need to agree to the terms and condition. Once this is one click on get my card.
Having your own Walmart prepaid card is the only way to use Walmart money card. To have your Walmart prepaid card, you need to register. Registering doesn’t take up much of your time and is quick and easy. You don’t need a good credit score to get yourself a Walmart prepaid debit card.
Walmart Credit Card
Walmart credit card has so great rewards which can make shopping fun. If shopping at Walmart is one of your favorite things, then Walmart credit card is for you. This is because you will be to enjoy the full benefits of having Walmart credit card.
Now Walmart credit card offers you 3% cashback on all spendings you make using the Walmart card at a Walmart.com store. You also get 2% cash back when you spend Walmart gas stations and at Murphy USA. When you make purchases at other stores using the Walmart credit card, you get 1% cash back. Walmart credit card also offers you a sign-up bonus. When you spend up to $250 on the exact day you open your Walmart account, you get 10% cash back.
You also receive a Walmart e-gift card worth $75. You get the gift card when you open your Walmart credit card online account. Click Here to get the best credit card for everyday shopping
How to Login to Your Walmart Credit Card Account
- Visit walmartcreditcard.com page.
- Clicking on sign in.
- Enter your Walmart account user id and password.
- Click on secure login.
To be able to use Walmart credit card login, you must be aware of what you need and the steps. Once you have both then you will successfully login to your Walmart account. To use Walmart credit card login, you first need to have a Walmart account. If you do not yet have an account, you should register for one. Visit the official Walmart site to register.
Now to log in, you need the Walmart user id and the password associated with the user id. Once you have these then you will be able to access Walmart credit card login. Once you have entered your user id and password correctly, your login attempt will be successful. Walmart credit card login gives you access to all the benefits of having a Walmart credit card.
How to Apply for Walmart Credit Card
- Visit the official Walmart website.
- Create an account if you don’t already have an account.
- Click on the credit card menu or click on apply seen on the credit card ad at the top of the homepage.
- Fill the space required with the information required.
- Click continue.
- Follow the prompts and complete the application.
To apply for Walmart credit card is not as hard as it may sound. As long as you have the details which Walmart needs to create your card, you are fine. Using the credit card allows you to save money on purchases. And if you are just opening your credit card for the first time, you are entitled to have $25 to spend when you make purchases up to and more than $25.
Now to apply for Walmart credit card, you will need a few things.
- A valid email address.
- Your full name, home address, and your primary phone number.
- Your social security number
- And your net annual income
Having all these at your side ensure that applying for Walmart credit card is fast and simple. You don’t have to be worried about not having the required information. The information usually asked for when you apply for Walmart credit card are seen in the above paragraph.
Walmart Credit Card Phone Number
Walmart credit card support is always available to help you out with any difficulty you might face when using the Walmart credit card or Walmart master card. To contact Walmart credit card support personnel, call 1-877-294-7880. To contact Walmart master card support personnel, call 1-866-611-1148.
How to Reset Your Walmart Account?
- To reset your Walmart account, click on forgot password.
- Type in the email address used to create your Walmart account.
- Verify your email address by clicking on request verification code.
- Check your email for the verification code sent.
- Enter the verification code and create a new password.
- Click submit to confirm.
Maybe you forgot your Walmart money card login information. Or you simply want to change your login information which includes username and password. You can do all these with ease if you follow the steps we will outline here above.