In today’s world, we cannot really do much without a Gmail account. From logging into Facebook to registering online interests. And the best thing about Gmail is you can have access to it from any device. From your PC to iPhone and Android devices.
The flexibility of the Gmail creates a teeny tiny problem of Gmail sign in. Now not all devices run on the same operating system. So it can be a little tricky to log in to your Gmail from your Android and your iPhone. Today, I am going to solve that problem with these simple steps.
How to Sign In to Gmail Account On PC
- Visit Gmail mail sign in page.
- Enter your Gmail ID. Click next.
- Type in your Gmail password and click next.
- Click on the Gmail icon.
Clicking on the Gmail icon will take you straight to your Google mail account. There you will be able to send emails and also reply emails in your inbox. The official google mail sign in page is accounts.google.com/signin. Type in this URL into your web browser and you will be taken to Gmail login page.
How to Sign Out of Gmail Account on PC
- Click on your Gmail profile.
- On the bottom left of the profile pop-up tap sign out.
Gmail sign out has always been easier than trying to log in to your Gmail account. These short step above will have you signed out of your PC in no time.
Gmail Sign Out from All Devices
- Sign in to your Gmail with a PC.
- Scroll to the bottom left corner of the and click on details.
- Click on sign out of all other Gmail web sessions.
These allow you to sign out of all the devices you ever sign in to using Gmail login. When you feel like your Gmail has been hacked or no longer secure, this will help you log out anyone who has access to your device.
How to Sign In to Gmail Account On Android
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- Open the side menu bar and click on add account.
- Select Google option and click next.
- Enter your Gmail ID. Click next.
- Type in your password and click next.
- Click on accept to complete Gmail login.
Once you have accepted google mail’s terms and conditions, you will be able to send and receive emails from your Android device. These steps are straightforward to make things easy for everyone. With your Android device, you can use Gmail login to access your emails and reply business partners and loved ones.
How to Sign Out of Gmail Account on Android | Gmail Sign Out
- Enter your into Gmail app.
- Tap on the side menu bar and hit the settings
- Click on the menu bar at the top right corner and select manage account.
- Select Google.
- Tap on the account you want to sign out of.
- Tap on the menu bar at the top right corner and select remove account.
Gmail Login |How to Sign In to Gmail Account on iPhone
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone device.
- At the bottom of the screen tap sign in.
- Type in your Gmail ID and password.
Once you are logged in your Gmail account, you will have complete access to your emails. Allowing you to send and receive emails from your iPhone from anywhere and at any time.
How to Sign Out to Gmail Account on iPhone
- Open the Gmail app on your Apple device.
- Tap on the side menu bar.
- Click on your Gmail ID.
- At the bottom, select manage accounts.
- Tap on the edit button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on remove.
Once you have confirmed step 6 then you have successfully signed out of your Gmail on your Apple device. The Gmail ID in step 3 is your profile picture that shows after you tap on the side menu bar. Following these steps will ensure that you can successfully carry out Gmail sign out on your iPhone.